Other
Country
US
State
TN
City
Nashville
Hello.

Its your favorite pest, tribes. I am starting to develop problems with my hands. While they are not "clinically" weak, they feel very uncoordinated, and have a weak tone to them. They seem to fatigue quicker, and it just has a very weird feeling. Obviously, I fear ALS. Combined with all my other developing symptoms, I can't help but to fear the worst. I have decided to make an appointment with a new primary Doc. I feel a fresh start is needed, with someone who will take the time to explore my claims, and help me find answers. I know I bother you to death, but trust me, your words of assurance really help me deal with this. I know that's not why you are here though. Does these new symptoms sound like ALS? I'd like to mention, that my legs feel better today.

I know it doesn't seem this way, but if this truly turns out not to be ALS, people will read through my history, and it will help them.

I have the same feelings in my hands. I was diagnosed with PBP, which to me is the same as ALS. I guess because my problems started in my face (bulbar) region I get to call it PBP. My left hand, my fingers don't move as fast, my pointeris slightly bent and my middle finger is stiff, the others move normally. I haven't seen any of your other posts but if you haven't seen a dr I would suggest you do sooner rather than later.

He has seen 3 neuros and had 2 normal EMGs. You can check previous posts by clicking on a username and selecting from the drop down

Tribes

Do not diagnose your own symptoms. Dude, no one on the planet should know what 'weak tone' means unless they really really need to. Really. I don't even know what it means. No, I don't want to know.

We have a saying around here, It Is What It Is. Things happen. Things change. It's called getting old. Not every single thing that happens is related to a terminal disease.

Please ensure you tell your new quack of your anxiety. He needs the full picture before he can help you.

I don't think we can help you. Not anymore. A real, live doctor is your best bet.

All the best to you as you continue your search for answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back