Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
ENG
State
England
City
London
Hi, this is my first post here and hopefully my last as I don't want to waste everyone's time. I just want to ask a quick question but before I ask I want to say I am seeing a doctor in two weeks so I'm just looking for reassurance.
I am a 28 year old male and a little over 3 months ago I developed a constant twitch in my left quad muscle and ive also noticed the knee and ankle reflex seem brisk in the left leg. Should I be worried or could it be a number of things? Thank you for your help.

Yes it could be anything or nothing. If you have not seen a doctor how do you know the status of your reflexes?

Thank you for your reply, I had a friend who is a nurse check my reflex

Don't jump the gun on this one. It could be a number of things. I would advise you to stay off the internet doing research on various conditions. It will just heighten you anxiety.

Thank you, I am definitely staying off the internet Dr Google is good for nobody lol I'm just concentrating on the fact I've had these symptoms and still have no weakness so that must be a good sign.

Symptoms for 3 months

Read the sticky titled READ BEFORE POSTING.

Clarke, Alligator is right. With those symptoms, I cannot imagine why you would think of ALS.

MAGPIE's post was moved to its own thread.

Really? You think my symptoms don't suggest als? Thank you mike, you're post has made me feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back