Reason
Other
Country
US
State
florida
City
miami
Hi i had 6 or 7 months ago a clonus in my left leg that takes hours to leave (rhydhim). After that i had until today twitches all over my body. No more clonus it was only the first day.
Today i still have twitches and no other sympton.

I went to neurologist and i did some walks and excersices and all seems to be ok but tomorrow i have a mio test. I so worried.

I hope this is bfs also made it bigger by anxiety because i had lot of troubles in my life. Also i took propecia for 2 years and i cut it 2 weeka ago. Im so hypocondriac now.

What do you think?

I say clonus but im dont sure if it was clonus... It was like a twitch but rhythmic every 10 seconds for hours. I was so worried when it appears (after walk some time) With no movement of leg... Only the muscle. Sorry i cant edit post.

Hi Gover,

I think you're on the wrong forum! That is good news :)
It's not ALS and it probably isn't even BFS. More likely anxiety.
Get to your primary care doctor and he/she will help you get the anxiety under control.
Best wishes.

Hi Gover,

I think you're on the wrong forum! That is good news :)
It's not ALS and it probably isn't even BFS. More likely anxiety.
Get to your primary care doctor and he/she will help you get the anxiety under control.
Best wishes.
Thanks god! Thanks a lot
I was warried because of first twitches in one spot for hours and rythmic but it doesnt appears again only random twitches on all over body.
I have so much anxiety... Yesterday i went to neurologist and today (after lot of months of twitches) i got pins and needles in arms.. I think also an anxiety symptom. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back