Reason
Other
Country
US
State
California
City
APPLE VALLEY
Hello I'm really scared that I have als I am only 16 years old and have severe anxiety but I am experiencing speech problems saying certain sounds but it only acts up for short periods of time also I am having cramps and twitching all over my body which I think could be anxiety also I have plugged up ears but I play basketball for my high school and am fine at practice just kind of have stiff knees. So I don't know if it is anxiety because it's like every symptom I read I get please give me some reassurance.

Hello I'm really scared that I have als I am only 16 years old and have severe anxiety but I am experiencing speech problems saying certain sounds but it only acts up for short periods of time also I am having cramps and twitching all over my body which I think could be anxiety also I have plugged up ears but I play basketball for my high school and am fine at practice just kind of have stiff knees. So I don't know if it is anxiety because it's like every symptom I read I get please give me some reassurance.

Nlbromo, you do not have ALS.
You have every common symptom of being a teenager with anxiety.
You did not mention any symptoms that are specific to ALS.
Tell you parents you'd like to see a doctor about your anxiety.

I agree with Mike 100%. It all sounds like anxiety. Please talk with your parents and best wishes with your basketball. You don't need to come back here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back