Reason
Other
Country
ENG
State
south yorkshire
City
doncaster
Five months ago I was woken with a throbbing tongue it hasn't stopped since , it could also be described as twitching .I queried it on line and wished I never bothered . It was a year before this diagnosed with copd and stopped smoking immediately and my lung function after a year accually improved by one hundred .
So I find myself not knowing what can be the problem I am short of breath when really I should be feeling better but since I stopped smoking the oxygen in my blood most of the time is reading less each week and I, m down to 83 on my little finger machine. I'm constantly trying to clear my throat and can,t talk for long before I'm out of breath.
I frequently get cramps in my lower legs and just about anywhere else I have a muscle , I even get cramp in my neck if I yawn .ì'm 55 yr old and transgender with two more operations left . I don't want to be buried a freak . Please help !

Sympathize but can't help you, Seth. The good news is that there's no reason whatsoever to think you might have ALS. Good luck chasing this down with your doctors.

Thanks for your swift reply , feel better already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back