Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Illinois (IL)
City
Roscoe
So I have been a twitcher for about a year in a half now and have been in good health all my life. I play guitar, lift weights, and fence. When this twitching all started I told my doctor during a routine physical and she said the twitches were benign. I took it at face value and haven't thought about it since. But recently I have been noticing some weird things going on with my body that makes me concerned. After practicing a song on my guitar I noticed that my left hand (the one I use to fret the notes) was fumbling a relatively easy song. I also can't maintain a proper form when I fence because it is uncomfortable because when I strike my left shoulder is heavy and twitches like crazy. Should I be worried? I am only 20 and I know that puts age on my side but I am getting worried.

Mallic, you don't have ALS. That's just a fact.

You said nothing that would worry me. About anything. Sometimes our bodies do weird stuff. Maybe your diet isn't quite right.

If you're still concerned, see a doctor. Don't spend too much, because the answer will be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back