Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Saint Johns
My results from my EMG.... after all testing the neurolgist says I have cervical radiculopathy due to neck issues and no evidence of ALS.

My question is I'm still having twitching specificly on right bicep,shoulder and arm. As well as seeing definite atrophy on right shoulder and right arm. I started having symptoms that I noticed mid November 2015 and had test done December 23rd. Did I go to early? Would the EMG pick up something?

My Aunt, friend and acquaintance all have it right now and I continue to want confirmation?

My EMG results said abnormal results..summary below:

EMG here showed mild chronic right C7 denervative changes and evidence of mild right ulnar neuropathy.

The areas you cite are the areas the EMG showed radiculopathy in. If there had been motor neuron disease, that would have shown up as well. If you want to improve the symptoms, ask for a PT referral. With so many people around you with ALS whom I'm sure you can help deal, I'm sure you want to feel your best. But it's OK, and evident, that they have ALS and you don't.

Best,
Laurie

"My Aunt, friend and acquaintance all have it right now and I continue to want confirmation?"

That would make me worry too. But, of course, it would be irrational.Good luck with whatever that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back