Other
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Deland
Hello,

I'm 25 yr old male. So my situation got me a little scared of quite a few things, since google makes it easy to find out if you are dying (not really) that's where I spent some of my time (bad idea I know). It started when I was at my computer and I felt intense pain in my collarbone, I thought maybe I just hurt it from terrible posture or something. It hurt for a few days but went away and then a night later I was at the computer again and out of nowhere my left arm and leg felt kinda odd like weak or falling asleep kinda tingly so I got scared thinking it was a stroke or something but I could walk fine and use my arm fine. I had pains shooting down my right arm for awhile and then my left and in my shoulders, sometimes to my fingers. My doc said she noticed some weakness in my right side but not significant or anything. She also said my reflexes were strong but didn't seem concerned. My other symptoms are just feeling kinda dizzy but not spinning dizzy, my right cheek feels odd, like a little tense or something not sure how to explain it. I got this constant ringing in my ears, which I had for a long time but it just seems to have gotten louder. Muscles in my legs twitch sometimes and in my chest and sides. Sometimes whole limbs twitch. Also I have been jolted awake from falling asleep and waking up with sweats for 2 nights. Sounds seem more sensitive also. I've been having constant anxiety since all this started because of how easy it is to look things up. I've been to the ER because one day I just felt so drained out of nowhere. They did some blood work and checked my heart and it was good besides my potassium was 3.2. I THINK they said they did blood for muscle breakdown and said that was also normal.

hon I have no idea what could have possibly led you here.

ZERO ALS in anything you describe. Please don't continue here, for your sake and ours.

All the best

In case, you're waiting for a second opinion: Ditto what Tillie said.

I don't have ALS or anything else, but I have had your symptom set a thousand times. It was always stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back