Learn about ALS
Country
MYM
State
Yangon
City
Yangon
Hello everyone,

I know this might be irrational and many of my friends and family has dismissed me as being scared and being psycho for nothing but i have health anxiety issues and recnetly ive latched onto ALS.

After riding a quad bike recently ive started to have neck pain and muscle fatigue in my hands and arms. Ive recently thought it would be just that but it still hasnt disappeared in 3 days amd im worried that it might be something sinister.
I am male, 17 years old
I have occasional twitching in my bicep muscles , in my eyes and on my face. Also when i raise my arms up when using a smartphone in bed my arms get tired easier than before. I have always been a little bit of a mumbler so my speech sometimes is slurred but this has been going on for 2 years. So back to muscles, ive been experiencing that my arms are tired more often that usual with short twitches in a day. I can perfectly do everyday tasks "gripping a doorknob, standing on one foot, going up stairs and walking" but i am afraid that my muscle fatigue is a warning sign of als disease.
Ive also been experiencing slight bouts of mild dizziness and jaw stiffedd when eating
Please help me if this could be als or not, even if this is irrational i am overwhelmed with the fear of als and cant live my life without getting chills and hot flashes due to overwhelmimg sense of doom.

Ive also had a muscle cramp in my calf a few weeks ago after waking up. This cramp disappeared after 3 days. I also have some pain in the middle of my foot

Thankfully you do not have even one single ALS symptom and would be a world record breaker at 17 if you did.

Read the sticky you were supposed to read before posting, then go to a doctor and get help for you anxiety and maybe start volunteering with terminally ill people as this will give you some great perspective as you live out your long life.

I mean that with the greatest of respect, hon you are FINE. I often get sore after using my quad bike when I'm towing the slasher behind it and I don't have ALS I'm quite sure.

Sometimes my ankles would have the feeling of tiredness also please help me :(

READ THE STICKY

ALS is not about anything you are feeling.
That's all the help we can give, you do NOT have ALS symptoms.

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I now feel much more relieved and i understand im being a bit paranoid. :) thank you for helping me out with paitience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back