Reason
Other
Country
Uni
State
Tennessee
City
Nashville
Hello, I have made several posts in the past. I am hate to be returning but if you want to know what's wrong with me I will sum it up. I am 16, and am having fasciculations all over, right side of right hand, pinky and down and and half if ring ringer is numb/pin and needle feeling(which would be an ulnar nerve problem as I just looked up) I googled ulnar nerve entrapment and the diagram of a hand was in the exact same problem my issues were. But anyway, here is why I am posting something. I searched ulnar nerve and fasiculations on google, and I found a post on this forum which has me very concerned and startled.https://www.alsforums.com/forum/do-i-have-als-als/5735-trapped-ulner-nerver-fasciculations.html The user awieleba has very similar symtoms to mine. I seem to notice my pinky is weaker than my left, which might be due to the feeling. But I have no idea if this person was ever diagnosed with anything or not. I know when I read some of the posts by the user it became very concerning to me by some of the things I was reading. I just don't really know what to do at this point. I know, many have told me I have had BFS. I do not want to be posting here, but this users symtoms in this post just sound so similar to mine, which has me concerned.

That person was never diagnosed during all their time here and if you look at profile proclaimed in 2013 visitor message they were doing well
You still do not belong here. Everything you were told before still applies. Stop reading this forum and block the site on your computer/devices. It is very bad for your mental health

Twitching is diagnostic of nothing.

The user you reference had clean EMGs and did NOT have ALS.

This isn't an "ulnar nerve forum" it's ALS, which you do not seem to have.

Go away. Get your health anxiety treated. Leave.

I suppose it could just be a combination of the ulnar issue and BFS, because I looked it up and it said a risk factor could be having your arm bent or flexed constantly could do it, which would make sense because I am on the computer, a lot. I pretty just say in this thing for 5-7 hours a day....(I am a bit addicted to gaming and the internet)

For a year now, you've been asking if you have ALS. You don't, and your doctor told you that.

I need to ask you to stop insulting our members with your continued presence. Be a little respectful of those who actually have this terminal diagnosis and leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back