Other
Country
SWE
State
/
City
/
Hey! Sorry for bothering you people.

I have some symptoms and I want to share them with you. I'm really scared and anxious (anxious toughts). Everyday thinking that I have ALS.

Symptoms:

- Fasciculations - All over body, (but they are in the legs most of the time, calves and little lower area)

- Pins and needles - Feeling them in arms, hands and fingers (sometimes). Waking up sometimes with "paralyzed" arm and hand (That is only for like 20-30 seconds or even less)

- Lump in the thraot, tightness in the throat - Almost I kinda lost my deep voice, when I want to speak deep I can but like my throat is getting tired and then I start to losing that deep voice.

- Weak feeling in right hand - My wrist is like weak feeling weak, like something is not ok with that right hand with that feel (but then again, I was playing tennis for 6 years, and one day on the training I felt pain in that right hand that I couldn't lift nothing with that hand. Everything was fine in 2 days, but now when I lift something I feel pain coming slowly (not every time).

- Pushups - I didn't done them long time, but 3 weeks ago I could do them. Now I also can do it them but kinda less, like I got shaky hands and get tired.

- Tighten fingers in right arm.

- Hands feel weak after waking up. Like I don't have energy to make a fist.

-When moving my left hand up and down (yesterday I noticed that) I feel my nerve around elbow is hurting like giving me pins and needles, and then that arm gets kinda tired.

Yesterday when I done some 10-15 pushups, I got twitching in my left biceps!
I'm little overweight!? 182 cm and 89 kg. 21 year old guy.

Fasciculations are with me almost 2 months. What scares me the most is that I can and I CAN'T feel them in lower legs area (I looked today there, and I had twiching that I didn't feel). And my fasciculations are not agressive once.

Great news for you Bricco - you don't show ANY symptoms of ALS.

I know you think you do, but we know ALS very well and this isn't how it starts.

Please go see your doctor and have someone actually go over your body and listen to your symptoms and start working on solving them.

Thank you! My biggest fear is my voice, it's just I can't speak deep like I used to. When I want to make my voice to sound deep I just can't make it easy like i done it before. Its really hard for me to keep that deep voice (maybe that is not natural). And when talking normal, always have that strange feel in throat, tight throat, like my throat is getting tired. like my vocal cords are weak .. ah...

And my little twitiching in area around mouth and other area on face..

Ok that was what scares me the most.

Just to add: I had thraot twiching too.

And all that twitches that i get in face and throat are really fine and "calm" i can feel them but they are really fine. And that whats scares me.

Ok. Thats it! Goodbye and thanks! I will log out now, and see if someone answer me.. Will not bother you again.

Hon I think I've answered well enough.

What you describe with your voice and throat is nothing like ALS, so if you are so scared get to a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back