Other
Country
Uk
State
Wiltshire
City
Salisbury
Good Evining/Afternoon/Morning

I do apologise in advance for wasting your time, unfortunately I have no other option but to ask! As above I am 24 and currently having some odd symptoms that are starting to panic me and causing major anxiety issues. I am right arm dominant so this is why I am slightly terrified.for the past year my arm has had this dull weak ache feeling radiating down into my hands I cannot lift my pinky finger as high as my left, I also notice that my right bicep is softer when I tense that my left one also there is a slight dent when I look in the mirror on my inner bicep head. My right constantly feels like it is fatigued I physically can not go to the gym anymore because the aching just becomes awful and tired. I have been to the doctors luckily I am in the forces so I am seen rather quickly, and he has sent me to Physio to be checked done my bloods and all come back fine the Physio said I am very tight in my back and my bloods all except one came back fine I was slightly below in one of the tests, I feel like they won't take what I am saying seriously because of my age. If you tell me that it sounds nothing like MND then I will be on my way rapid and not waste any of your time. It's just very scary the fact I used to be very fit and now this is scouring over my head.

Again thank for your time.

Mitch

Mitch, this sounds nothing like ALS/MND.

I'd like to go over every symptom, but the fact is, each and every one of your sentences says nothing about ALS.

And they're right about your age.

If you must search the Internet for health advice, you can rule out MND right now.

Thank you for your quick reply, again I do apologise for wasting your time, like I said it's just scary the fact I can't work out properly anymore due to this constant "weakness" I have in my arm. And the fact my right arm is squidgy than my left but then again I may have always been like that, I have only panicked now due to Dr Google and his friends.

Hope you have a nice rest of the day.

"Very tight" in your back...
Sounds like a good reason to get some focused therapy, that they should have in the forces. And more stretching before the heavy lifting.

All the best.
--Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back