State
Oklahoma
City
Durant
Can u please help me I think I have ALS I just signed up to today on here

Re: Please, help me!

Hi cpeters,
Don't steal someone else's thread. But don't worry about starting a new one:

If you had a normal emg you don't need our help 'cause you don't have ALS. It's that simple. Bye. 8^)

I'm sorry I don't know how this whole forum thing works, I'm just trying to get a hold of someone

What makes you think the EMG was wrong, Cpeters?

I read your visitor message, Cpeters. Here's my detailed response:

“Last month I had a EMG done on my legs and it came back normal” >>> This means you are cleared of ALS.

“He said there was no reason to do my arms because ALS works in 4 limbs” >>> He was right.

“Vibration sensations in my head Like something that rattles my brain inside” >>> ALS doesn’t do this.

“ And these feelings in my head… sensation that comes on,” >>> Has nothing to do with ALS.

“when I walk it feels like my legs are floating … like I'm tripping “ >>> Doesn’t sound like ALS at all.

“my arms they feel like they are floating…“it feels like my brain isn't controlling the movements right in my legs and arms,” >>> But, of course, the signals ARE getting there, or you would be lying on the floor helpless, instead of typing this.

“ my voice is scratchy and weak and my voice is deeper and my voice is really low tone from it being weak, I'm constantly having to clear my throat I always have phlegm build up” >>> ALS doesn’t’ scratch your throat.

“i feel blank in my mind and I don't know what to say I studder “ >>> This has got nothing to do with ALS.

“dry eyes and itchy… I also sweat really bad for no reason …also get tingling sensation on my scalp …right pinky is going numb.” >>> Nothing to do with ALS.

“I can feel muscle atrophy all over… everything is weak on me.” >>> I don’t know what the problem is, but it REALLY ISN’T ALS.

Cpeters. I'm really, really, 100% confident that you should go see your GP doctor. An MD is the first place for you to start investigating your health concerns. You don't show any signs of ALS whatsoever.

Last edited:

My diaphragm feels so weak that it makes it hard for me to breathe and I have hyperreflexia in my knees to

My diaphragm feels so weak that it makes it hard for me to breathe and I have hyperreflexia in my knees to

See your doctor.

What doctor

You should go see your GP doctor. An MD is the first place for you to start investigating your health concerns.

How do I start my own thread

This IS your thread. I started it for you.

Our forum rules require you to stay in this thread unless you are actually diagnosed with ALS.

Ok so do I need to put all of my symptoms on here to for people to see?

You've put enough information, thank you. It's clear that you need to take these additional concerns to your primary care doctor. Since the neurologist cleared you of ALS with the EMG, there is no need to continue posting here. Good luck to you.

Can everyone see where i have listed my symptoms

Yes, and Atsugi read them in depth and commented.

Here's your bottom line:

A clean EMG means no ALS.​

You may have something going on but it isn't ALS.
Go see your primary care Doc .

You don't belong here, lucky you.

One of the most respectful "move along good sir, you don't have ALS" responses I've ever seen!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back