Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
AUS
State
QLD
City
Brisbane
I am not highley anxious when i write this but am concerned.

As you know ive been posting for a very long time and my symtpoms have progressed to another more uncomfortable level. Im having cramping pains all the time me legs are really heavy and uncordinsted .

The past month i've noticed that ive been having issues with swallowing I continually have to conciouslt swallow to remove saliva in my mouth . I have globulus sensation and i have literally started choking on food . I found it hard to eat salad yesterday and went out to a restaurant with my gfs family and choked on the food.

As i mentioned in my last post my fasciculations in my legs have changed ..

On a side note multiple sources have said i either have hashimotos disease or geaves disease and even a combination of the both . The antibodies against my thyroidbare astronomical.also inhave loads of small nodules on my thyroid. As a side note to this i feel a tad foggy

In previous messages i have mentioned that i am hyperreflexive and have occasjoanlly seen my big toe flick up when touching my feet . I read that hashis and graves can effect the CNS but surley not to cause babinski?

I am really banging my head against the wall because as I said from the beginning of this .. i have not had a good day since feb its been worse and worse progressivley. Doesnt thyroid wax and wane not progressive weakness continually getting worse.

I also read reviews in relation to the neuro i saw which backs up my opinion of him .. 20 out of 25 people said he was really rude and disintrested .... surprusing considering hes in one of the big Brisbane hospitals.

So how often do Neuros get it wrong . The physio noted weakness but not enough to call it profound 3 months ago.

.cheers.

Also no one has said anything about my speech but i notice a slight lispe.

Thelights: Over many months, you have ignored the many people here who have given excellent, thoughtful replies to your situation. I recommend you seek care from a mental health professional and stay off this site.

ditto Atsugi

I'll just add bedside manner don't equate to incompetence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back