Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
ky
City
Louisville
I don't know how to start this because I'm sure this gets old to all of you but here's my story I'm sure very similar to everyone's about a month ago I started twitching mainly in left calf note very mild twitch but it moves my feet feel like there is a buzzing in them I've had both thumbs twitch and pinky it's so annoying I have allot going on my father is dying I was diagnosed about three months ago with anxiety disorder I constantly worry I'm going to die I feel alone my husband tells me I'm crazy ask the time but I feel these twitches all the time even when moving I'm just scared please I just someone to talk to

Twitching is very common in healthy people especially with anxiety stress. That buzzing seems common as well in the worried but I never hear people with ALS describe it.

I am so sorry about your dad. Try to make sure you are staying well hydrated and eating well. Dehydration and lack of vitamins and minerals will cause/ make this worse as will lack of sleep

You are not describing ALS at all so take care of yourself, cherish the time left with your dad and don't worry about ALS

JOJO, it's hard to calm done when you're under such stress. My doctor got me a therapist and prescribed a pill that helped me calm down.

As Nikki said, you didn't describe ALS, but you did describe anxiety. Get it treated and you will be able to handle the stress much better. Good luck.

--Mike

Thank you I just freaked out I am trying so hard to cherish my time with him it just is breaking my heart I lost my sister in 2012 and my mom in 2013 here's all I have left and the twitching and vibrating feeling in my leg and foot are pushing me over the edge you all are a god send and so is this group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back