Reason
Other
Country
Uni
State
TX
City
Houston
I'm scared I have ALS....Symptoms stated 1 year ago headaches, fatigue, and vision changes. In February I got bad left heel pain and knee pain. In April I began with joint pain in fingers, wrists, elbows on both hands....now past three weeks itchy face especially around nose. Joints pop alot. Mri was good, blood word good other than slight anemia and high ldh. Please tell me this isn't ALS. I have one year old please help. Seen nephrologist, hemotologist, and rheumatologist they all said no. Passed all agility tests but when Google symptoms it brings up ALS.

You are correct. You do not have ALS. Not one symptom sounds like it. Read the sticky for this subforum and then be happy this is not your problem

Nikki sorry for your and your families condition I will pray for your family. I'm sorry for my questions just scared because of Google....plus lump feeling getting worse....plus a stupid person scared me saying it sounds like MS or ALS.

Just in case you need more reassurance, let me assure you that you don't have ALS. No way. No how.
I've never seen a set of symptoms more unlike ALS. Your symptoms actually point AWAY from ALS.
Don't even waste your time asking for details. Just be happy and go. Google has led you astray big time.
Sorry we can't help with diagnosing you; we're not doctors. But we know ALS really well and you don't have it.

Woke up today with achy calves, and forearms and a little dizzy does this change anything

No, Salsajas, it changes nothing.

Some advice: I've learned that we become what we focus on. You don't want to focus on illness. I suggest you stay away from this website.

--Mike

Mike don't be upset with me I'm just scared I'm just scared.

You can be scared at a website that discusses anxiety. I'm not upset. I'm giving you the best advice. Go focus on anxiety and never think of ALS again. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back