Reason
Other
Country
Ger
State
nrw
City
cologne
Hello there, my name is Lukas and I am 23 years old. It began 4 month ago with some symptoms: prickling in my feets, muscle twitching all over body, weakness in lamps and joint cracking in all joints. I went to my doc and he sent me to hospital . In hospital I had an Emg of my right leg and arm, MRI of my Brain and spinal cord , lumbalpunction and many bloodtests . Everything was negative. The problem is it got worse the last month , and nobody knows what is wrong. Also I get very strong muscle ache after the gym for few days, wich I did not have in the past years. What do you mean , do it sound like MND :/? Sorry for my bad english and thanks for every answer

Hello Lukas,

The good news is that your symptoms do not sound like MND/ALS. Prickling and cracking are not indicative of ALS, and the EMG ruled it out. I'm happy for you that you do not have this terrible disease, and wish you luck in finding out what is going on.

I agree with Nuts. You don't have ALS.

Hello there, my name is Lukas and I am 23 years old. It began 4 month ago with some symptoms: prickling in my feets, muscle twitching all over body, weakness in lamps and joint cracking in all joints. I went to my doc and he sent me to hospital . In hospital I had an Emg of my right leg and arm, MRI of my Brain and spinal cord , lumbalpunction and many bloodtests . Everything was negative. The problem is it got worse the last month , and nobody knows what is wrong. Also I get very strong muscle ache after the gym for few days, wich I did not have in the past years. What do you mean , do it sound like MND :/? Sorry for my bad english and thanks for every answer

A very good sign...something might be up, but it doesn't sound like ALS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back