Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Arkansas
City
Conway
Hi! For the past year, I've been dealing with muscle fasciculations. They started in my left hand and right foot, then quickly spread to my entire body. I real with them 24/7 at this point. Also, my left hand/fingers have been becoming stiffer, making me clumsy when picking things up or holding things. Recently, I started having muscle pain and weakness in my left fingers, hand, and arm. I've talked to my primary care doctor, but he chalks it up to stress, due to my age (I'm a 22 year old female). I feel like there is something more going on. What do you think it could be? Thanks!

Honey you should have clicked on the sticky that said to read before you post and then done just that.

You have no ALS symptoms I'm so happy to tell you. You doctor is trying to help you so please go back and let that happen.

All the best

What do you think it could be?

Shannon. Good news and bad news. The good news is you don't have ALS or anything like it. The bad news is that we aren't doctors and don't have a clue how to diagnose you.

We know ALS pretty well, and you don't have it.

Tillie is right. Stick with your doctor.

You don't have ALS. I have no idea what is going on with you. Could be stress? But, I don't know for sure since I'm not a doctor. I happens but it is rare for people your age to have ALS to begin with. I don't know what even caused you to come on to this site. Go to your doctor for answers and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back