Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Tennessee
City
millington
Hi my Name is Brandon and I'm am 25 years old and I hope to maybe get some relief of my symptoms. This all started about a year and a half ago. I started feeling really fatigued and lightheaded all the time and a lot of brain fog like nothing really seemed real I just wasn't feeling myself. I went to the doctor they did every kind of test you can think of CBC cmp echo test stress test everything you name it. My doctor referred me to a neurologist and he tested all my reflexes and did a MRI of my brain and eeg he said everything was OK.The last couple of months I started getting twitches all over and all my muscles are like cramping up, and i feel like i cant breathe good alot.I don't think I really notice actual weakness but my muscles tire out quickly. Also it feels like my fingers are locking up. I'm just so scared does anyone think this sounds like als? I can't lie I've always had depression and anxiety problems but all this is making it so much worse. Sorry for the long description.

No ALS there. You didn't describe ANYTHING that could be ALS. You're really at the wrong website.

We're not doctors, so we won't try to diagnose you. But we know ALS really well, and you don't have it.

I suggest you go to a general health website for ideas. This website is for people with ALS.

Also my my neck and throat feels really strained and my tongue tires very quickly.I'm so worried.... Please if anybody can give me any advice it would be greatly appreciated thank you very much

Thank you for the quick reply atsugi that does make me feel a little better so none of it sounds like the beginning of als muscles tiring and cramping everywhere

If you have further questions please read the sticky note at the top of this forum titled "New Members: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!"

Most of your questions will be answered there. If they're not answered, then ask here.

:^)

Sorry also forgot to mention that every time I yawn it makes the strained feeling in my neck worse

What is your opinion Gregk does any of this sound like Als to you

Honey STOP

You do not have even one single ALS symptom.

Get to a doctor please, for your own sake and have your anxiety treated. Do not keep adding stuff you feel to this thread, you will not convince any of us. The people here are dealing with a terminal disease. You have asked and we have answered, now it's time for medical help.

All the best with your doctor treating your anxiety.

Look at the number of posts (left bottom, under usernames). The folks who have told you "no" are senior and experienced.

Listen to them.

Thank you everyone very much and the twitching is what worries me the most I guess because I really never remember having them at all in my life

And one last thing and I'm done I promise. When my muscle do twitch it doesn't last long maybe a couple of seconds if that

Twitching does not matter. Read the sticky it says this clearly. Quotes a world renowned ALS expert. Closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back