Reason
Other
Country
US
State
`Massachusetts
City
Boston
When I lift my heel and start to bend my knee, my entire leg will shake very violently like its about to collapse. I do not think it's perceived because it doesn't "feel week" it just starts going nuts - both legs. It shoots up to my back too. Can anyone who was diagnosed or not diagnosed relate? This is the symptom that most worries me because it seems like it's actual weakness.

When I clench or flex muscles, likle my butt muscle, i'll start shaking from my butt cheeks to my back.

When I walk around and it's hot, I can feel hot/cold spike feelings throughout my body. I can't really explain it other than pins and needles. It hasnt been happening too bad right now because it's winter but when i was in Florida for 3 months it'd happen every day. And a few times when I've been inside and had a lot of clothes on walking fast, it happens here in Massachusetts.

Twitiching non stop in feet since last February about. All throughout the body for the rest of the day pretty consistnantly. Not a minute goes by without a spasm. For exmaple its my back and my ass right now.

Chornic mild degeneration throughout both legs but nothing upper body.

2 herniated and 2 bulging disks.

Doctors just say they don't know what it is. I understand None of you are qualified to diagnose and if a doctor tells me im straight then I should listen. But I'm asking for your opinions! You can be harsh if you want lol. Love you all and thank you.

So did you go back to get things checked as we advised last month? If so what happened? If not, why not? And no I can't relate to your symptoms and I am leg onset

Yes, I saw my Neuro. he doesn't give me any clear answers. He just says I have a messed up back. Doesn't even give me a hint to anything else. I've seen 3 neuros.

So you are told your problem is your back. Have you seen orthopedics? Your answers seem to be there not here or at a neurologist

I agree with Nikki. This does not sound like ALS at all. You should be seeing an orthopedic, not a neurologist.

So nobody else gets those cold/hot pains when its hot houtside or when they are over heated?

Hot weather Burning stinging pins needles

Ok soI posted this in another post but nobody really answered this one specifically.

Is a sysmptom of ALS nerve damage a stinging/hot/burning sensation you get when its hot outside or clothes make your body temp rise. Maybe it could be compares to pins and needles? It's not a numb or asleep feeling. Just like a sharp feeling.

I was living in florida for a few months and got it constantly. Now I'm back in mass and only really get it at night when I have sweatpants and long johns on. Or when i was walking around the mall really fast and sweating.

I can really feelt it more intensely when the clothing i am wearing touches my skin.

Re: Hot weather Burning stinging pins needles

No, not a symptom of ALS.

Re: Hot weather Burning stinging pins needles

Not ALS, but could be neuropathy. I have it in my feet and get those same symptoms. For me it's about humidity and heat combined.

pins and needles...I get them in my feet when it's hot and humid out. I don't have ALS, my husband does. I have neuropathy and we don't know why.

Trust me, on this forum if someone with ALS had the symptom they would jump in here in a heartbeat. Silence means they are in agreement with what has been posted.

You have problems. No arguement. What you don't have is ALS. I wish you luck, but hanging around this forum is only going to feed your fear of something that you don't have. I'm sorry, but we can't help you. ALS consumes us and we don't have the option of leaving.

ALS is about "failing, not "feeling". Did you read the stickies at the top of this subforum? Your answers would have been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back