Reason
Other
Country
US
State
NY
City
Syracuse
Hi, I'm 17 and felt my first twitch about three months ago, I am still experiencing twitches at random for example I might have one in my foot, then in the opposite knee, then to my neck. I have talked to my doc about it and he thinks these are related to anxiety as in the past I have suffered from severe anxiety. I have also noticed, my left hand (I am right handed) has been kind of weak after I noticed one of its muscles is a bit smaller which I think could be due to an injury I sustained on that arm. What happened was I accidentally stabbed myself on the underside of my forearm a few months back deep enough to hit the tendon controlling my thumb. I know I might sound silly but I am freaking out right now, thanks for reading.

Don't worry yourself. Doesn't sound like ALS at all. Could be anxiety or BFS. Read the sticky, you will feel much better. Plus you are 17, its almost unimaginable.

You don't belong here, eko9. Unless it's in your family, 17 year olds just don't get ALS. And nothing remotely sounds like ALS. Get help for your anxiety.

@17 there is only one thijng: girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back