Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
ne
City
lincoln
I'm now certain I have ALS and this terrifies me.

First of all, this is my second post. I few months ago I was scared I had ALS but with some knowledge from you guys and seeing a "neurologist" (who did absolutely no tests except sit there and take me as a joke) I have up and just told my self to live and forget it.. Maybe it was all in my head, maybe I was making things worse.

Well my symptoms have gotten worse. The twitching that started 8 months ago, never left ... As a matter of fact they have gotten worse and are more profound.. I can see them thru my clothes.

My arms and legs are so weak. For example my two shins on both legs have been hurting for 3 days now.. It's horrible pain. It feels like I worked out the muscle so bad that it is damaged .. But I haven't .. They just started hurting for no reason at all. It hurts to walk, move it or touch it.

My arms are weak as well, especially my left arm. I did 20 pull ins with each arm.. It was with my backpack that weighed maybe 6-7 pounds max.. And I barely made it to 20. My left arm was in horrible pain.. It felt like it lost any strength it had left.. It hurt for over 5 days. How did this happen? This was not the case 9 months ago.

I also have developed tremors. My arms, legs and my entire body will tremble non stop if I'm laying down and slightly move my upper body upwards. It won't stop trembling unless I lay down or get up the whole way.

The other day I woke up and my teeth seemed like they were clammed together. Like my mouth didn't want to talk or open up. I mean don't get me wrong I can talk and open my mouth but it didn't feel normal .. Like my body was telling me to leave moth closed.

I have been documenting my symptoms and I'll paste some on here... Please let me know what you think... I'm in the process of getting insurance hopefully and plan on seeing a Better doctor who will actually try and help me.. Here they go ...

1/9/15 11:13 pm

Today, all day my throat feels as though it has two hands around it.. It feels swollen and I keep touching around my neck to see if there is something there that is tightening it.. But nothing .. I had a scarf. Very very loosely around my neck today

Also, I've noticed if u look at someone (my teacher .. Supervisor) straight my eyes feel darkened .. Like the room around me darkens and my sight gets blurry ....

Something else that is really bothering me ... Is my tremors/shakes/ I used to only have this happen to me when laying down and slight bringing my upper body up .. My entire body would shake non stop until I got up the whole way or lauded down again ... But now when I have my legs s certain way it shakes none stop .. Until I change the position .. Same with my hands .. It's so scary ... Knowing that my body is moving on its own and I have no control over it

I also have these beats.. Like heart beats .. Except try are everywhere on my body and they are very visible .. For example I feel them on my arms .. Legs .. Neck .. Head.. Inside ears .. Chest .. Throat ..

I still have my twitches .. Except now they are more like spasms.. Maybe still twitches but they are much bigger and more visible

I also have frequent eye twitches
I get so thirsty at night ... It worries me so much ... That I have all these symptoms and I still don't know what is wrong with me.

What can possibly be the reason for my buttocks/vagina to hurt .. The pain people get when they have worked them out .. My twitches ... To this day have not stopped and actually are way worse... They are way more noticeable and aggressive. My ears always ring and are sensitive .. Last night while laying on my side .. My left ear popped .. It hurt but no too bad .. It was more of a shock .. My body is always so tired and restless.. My eyes are always tired .. And I don't know why but I feel like my body is deteriorating... My hands seems to always want to be in a bending position.. I'm always hunching my back ..

My throat will get tight and uncomfortable .. Like someone is choking me.. It sucks

I get bruises on my body .. And it's not from anything other then my health .. How do I get them I don't know ...

I've recently been having these involuntary body movements .. Also my entire body seems to be in a beating/rocking feeling ....'like I would hold a cup of tea and the tea would rock to the rhythm of my body pulse .. Weird huh

My stomach is one of my main concerns tho .. It makes weld noises .... And feelings .. Like when I sneeze ... My stomach would twich a few times and makes some noises and move around ..

1/25/15
My left arm hurts so bad ... Mostly the upper part it's so weak ..

My left eye just will not quit twitching.. It's so irritating omg

1/28/15
I woke up this morning and noticed my teeth seem like they want to tighten up and clam up .. Like it more difficult to open my mouth and talk... Looks like the shakiness in my body is getting to my mouth and teeth .. Because that is what is happening .. My teeth jitter when I put them together ... I'm scared

I'm laying in my now... And my pelvic area is hurting so bad .. Like sharp knife like stabbing in my vagina ... This has gone on for a while ... I thought maybe it was a temporary thing but this has been happening on and off my whole life and recently been happening very very often ...

I have also noticed that my tongue had like three slits in it... Like cuts.. When u flatten my tongue the skits open up... It's so scary ... God what is wrong with me ... Why are all these things happening to me all at once

My shakiness hasn't stopped either .. It's actually gotten a lot worse now

I've recently noticed that my right calf is smaller than my left calf... This scares me since im right handed and most of the major activities or tasks I use my right side for .. So why would my left calf be bigger?

Also my shins are hurting so bad .. It feels like I've over worked them out or hurt them badly but u haven't .. It's strange .. How can they hurt and feel like sore and weak when I've done nothing to be the cause of it 😕 God help me all I can think about is ALS! The twitching, constant weakness, muscle pain! God help me please

These are just recent things .. Only in January of this year... What do you think? I appreciate everyone's answerers. God bless

Btw I'm a 24 year old female. No sexual activity no drugs or alcohol or cigarettes

Hopefully you will be quickly banned.

You do not have ALS symptoms. Only a doctor can help you figure out what all this means but I have ALS and nothing you describe sounds REMOTELY like ALS. I hope you get insurance soon. Please find a more appropriate way of handling your concerns in the meantime.
Closing this thread. Please do not start any more. Believe me you will not receive any different answers than here and your last thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back