Reason
Other
Country
UK
State
Nottinghamshire
City
Nottingham
As some of you have kindly replied on my other thread which i am grateful for,amd i do apologise for returning to this forum but i cannot forget about this.
I have problems with my left leg. This includes achy, crampy leg which can go from my hip to my ankle. I also have twitches especially in that foot. (Sometimes i do them elsewhere) but mainly here. I have noticed over a few weeks also that i have a dent between my calf and ankle on the inner side which is totally differentt o my other leg. I didnt have this before either after searching pictures from last year!
I can still walk on my toes and heels and hop on that foot, but coukd this be onset of als?
Im sorry if i upset anyone from returning as i am extremely worried at this point and cant think of anyother cause.

Dents mean nothing. Nothing. Please let go of this obsession with ALS. You do not have any signs of it. Either leave the internet or join an anxiety forum such as anxietyzone. Please. You do not belong here

Emily, please go back to your earlier thread and read our responses. There really is nothing new to add. You are distracting people who DO have ALS, which you do not. This is not the place for you. If you think you have a problem please go see a doctor---we are not doctors and can not help you.

"Dents, dimples and other indentations in a muscle surface are common and generally meaningless."

Please read the stickies before posting.

Thats the problem though. I cant go back to the doctors because they will tell me ive already had an appointment with neurologist who just sent me for an mri. Ive also been to the doctors with so many problems and symptoms that they will not take me seriously

Seriously Emily? What does it tell you that your doctors won't repeat tests that have already cleared you? You need help with anxiety. We are not shrinks--we can't help you.

I'm done here.

Ive also been to the doctors with so many problems and symptoms that they will not take me seriously

You should read your own statement again.
It tells us two things:
1) You don't belong here, and
2) you need to see a different kind of Doctor: you need a shrink.

Do not reply; do not come back. Go away.

Emily for your own good I am closing this thread and banning you from this site. It is dangerous to you.
Good luck in controlling your health anxiety. That is the problem not ALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back