Learn about ALS
Country
Uni
State
California
City
SAN DIEGO
Hello,

I'm going to start this with I do have extreme anxiety regarding my health. A few months ago I started getting very bad chest pain which has gotten progressively worse. After almost every test known to man they believe it is esophageal spasms. I also have BFS, as well as hypothyroidism. It all started out as a slowly progressing universal twitch all over my body, which is now extremely constant. So I went to a neurologist, and he did the fundamental strength and agility tests and said that I was totally fine. Which I am. I can run and lift all the weights I want. But what I do notice is that occassionally, I get this feeling in my forearms, kind of similar to a lactic acid burn when you exhaust yourself physically. My feet are costantly buzzing and twitching, and the twitches have been getting more aggressive with my left wrist and hand as of late. I get weird pain in my wrists and forearms near my wrists. My calves also feel weird. But like right now i feel the lactic burn in my right arm and it is at rest. but I could get up and lift something heavy if i wanted to on command. I get aches and pains pretty much everything. but only recently in my wrists / forearms.

Is this just anxiety to the max or should I get the MRI's done?

I read the stickies. That was a great post. I understand now that I'm just an anxious mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back