PALS
Country
US
State
AR
City
Dover
Hello everyone,
I went and saw my neurologist last week.. same one i saw 6 months ago for a unrelated problem. She did all the normal strength tests, reflexes, ect.. She says everything looks the same as last time, still very strong young male. She did mention that i still have brisk reflexes but she relates that to me being young plus a little anxiety. I told her my problem and asked her if she thought it was anything serious and she replied "no absolutely not" So she did a barrage of blood tests which all came back negative except one which i am still waiting on plus i have a MRI scheduled on the 11th of the cervical spine. She noted that she believes this is benign, she doesn't even want to preform a EMG? I am going to ask her to preform one anyways just to get this out of the way. Last week i felt great most of my twitching had subsided, however a week later i started cramping up again! Oh well though, all and all i guess that is good news, but im not leaving yet!

Hey monkey. Keep us posted. It does sound like good news though. These things take time. Hang in there and try to remain stress free.
AL.

Hang in there Monkey

Come on, I thought it was funny. :-D

Seriously though, I hope you get good news from the Doctor. Best of luck.

God Bless
Capt AL

Ok wise guy. I never thought of that when I posted but am laughing now. Sorry monkey.
AL.

Gotcha!

:-D
God Bless
Capt AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back