Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Madisonville
Hi I am 18 year old male and I bodybuild pretty religiously. For about a week and a half now I have had major twitching All over my entire body. Say my leg twitches in my quad, next it will be I the back and so on. It's in very random places. Yesterday I had one area in the crotch twitching and today it's the lower back between the top of the glutes. All this just randomly started and it's body wide. I know exercise can cause this but I have never had these twitches and I've been bodybuilding for two years now. And they aren't bad twitches. Some are just one twitch others last for a few seconds. I would like to know if this sounds anything like the start of als?

Hmmm... from what you wrote,

("Yesterday I had one area in the crotch twitching and today it's the lower back between the top of the glutes.")

Let me research this and see if I can find in some case study where ALS manifested in the crotch or the gluteus maximus.

Ok, I'm back... nope. You're good to go.

Last edited:
Sweetie, that's like asking if you have Ebola because you are running a fever. Seriously, forget ALS. If you remain worried, see a doctor, but if you ask him about ALS he's going to have to supress a groan. Best of luck to you.

I opine that crotch twitching is fairly common in 18 year olds... just an observation.

>I opine that crotch twitching is fairly common in 18 year olds... just an observation.

boyz only :)

I was just trying to help max.

YES...twitching and fasics in the nether regions can indeed occur with MND! I experience them almost daily......when those Victoria's Secrets ads play on TV:oops:

>when those Victoria's Secrets ads play on TV

need to start watching live tv again! they should be on during footballl games instead of car ads!

Oooo, Nikki's so gonna rank on you!

Ha! You're not supposed to be _honest_ in DIHALS: that'd scare folk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back