Reason
Other
Country
BG
State
Sofia
City
Sofia
Guys hello again I am really sorry to bother anyone of you.
I just wanted to ask one more question or perhaps someone can give me some contact with him ? I already said that I can still do normal activities but i feel my right leg and hand (especially leg) EXTREMELY weak and they get tired very easily compared to my other part of the body. I have big weakness there. I just discovered difficulty in swallowing. I remember it happened 2 weeks ago and disappeared and now i when I ate i had the feeling of lump in my throat and after I ate I coudlnt swallow my saliva like it gets stuck for a while inside my deeb throat. This combination of symptoms is really freaking me out and I get scared easily. I am only 20 years old please tell me that it is nothing bad :( How does this combination of symptoms sound to you ? Once again I am sorry to post a thread again :(

You have been told in your previous Thread by very knowledgeable members... you do not have ALS. You'll probably be told by a moderator not to start a new Thread for every new symptom you remember or have read about.

You have been told in your previous Thread by very knowledgeable members... you do not have ALS. You'll probably be told by a moderator not to start a new Thread for every new symptom you remember or have read about.

Ok, sir thank you a lot for your answer. I apretiate the time you've spent for me I know i become really stupid and paranoid. Can i just ask which of my symptoms is not really typical for ALS> just asking for my own calmness. I believe you but i have read some stories of people with ALS that write how everything began with simple weakness while walking and since i have big weakness in right leg and arm i am so scared :( . The swallowing problem is pretty frequent last 2 weeks but its not typical.

None of your symptoms sound like ALS. You said originally dizziness ( no) headache( no). Feeling weak but able to do things ( no) my first symptom? Felt fine, no sensation of weakness, fell over because the muscle could not hold me up.
Twitching? Utterly nonspecific everyone twitches. All of a sudden now you remember you have swallowing trouble. Not how it starts. And no we are not going to list how it does start Please move on from here. We have nothing more to offer you.

Dear Eastman,
You have to be the rudest, most insensitvie person I have ever came encounter with. I can't believe the moderators on here haven't banned you for good. You personally can go to h--.. in my opinion. My dad and everyone else with this damn disease is going through pure hell. We shouldn't have to put up with your b.s! Go away!

I see, Nikki J thank you for your answer :) . Dizziness and headaches are definetely not connected with als i know that i was concerned because of my weakness in the right leg and right arm. Since you tell me its fine i trust you :) I hope swallowing problem is not connected with it ...

Dear Eastman,
You have to be the rudest, most insensitvie person I have ever came encounter with. I can't believe the moderators on here haven't banned you for good. You personally can go to h--.. in my opinion. My dad and everyone else with this damn disease is going through pure hell. We shouldn't have to put up with your b.s! Go away!

Dear skipper I didnt want to sound rude! I am very sorry and really really sorry for my attitude. I am sensitive by the way and I fell horrible because of myself! Please dont get offended!

I truly hope you are enjoying this Eastman. Insulting people that have a very serious illness. Keep it up buddy. You're a class act.

I told you it is not ALS. I have no idea if you are fine. Only a doctor examining you can tell. But this is not the right place for you. I am closing the thread and ask you to look elsewhere preferably back to a physician who you should certainly trust more than me a stranger on the internet! Honestly if you told your story to a US doctor they would probably laugh if you said was it ALS so not surprised your doctor did as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back