Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
CA
City
LA
Hey everyone,

I want to thank you in advance for anyone who replies as i know it is very hard for some people to post back. For a month or so i have started to have hand weakness. I drop things, i have difficulty picking up small objects, and my hand doesn't grip anymore. When i type i have noticed my fingers start to hit the keyboard like my fingers are tired. My
tongue is also tired, and i produce lots of saliva. I also have twitching all over. My hands and legs also cramp up a lot, and i have hand tremors. To my understanding tremors are not really ALS related? My hands and fingers also sit weirdly. Do you think it is worth seeing a neurologist?

Lisa there are few things that you should do.

1. stay off the internet
2. go see your doctor
3. stay off the internet

all the best

hand weakness. I drop things, <<< needs to be measured
tongue is also tired, and i produce lots of saliva <<< needs to be observed
I also have twitching all over. <<< could be anything, or nothing at all.

See your doctor.

Well -- Several of us have tried to share our experience with you and your fears.

The consensus seems to be that you need to resolve your issues with medical professionals and/or do not have ALS.

We do empathize with your fears, but there is no more we can help you with at this time.

This note is not to deter you from your investigations, but just not on this forum. Stop being lazy and expecting people with limited abilities or time to give you answers to questions that have already been answered.

You asked, we answered, so please move on.

If you think you have a motor neuron issue, see your Primary Care Provider and get a referral to a motor neuron qualified neuro, note: most are NOT ALS/MND (Motor Neuron Disease) experienced!

Anxiety can be a real problem that can endanger your physical health. Make sure you tell your medical practitioner what you are feeling as well as how you are feeling.

No need to reply. Goodbye and best regards.

-----
Max
-----
onset 9/2010, diagnosed with ALS by Stanley Appel 8/29/2013
It Is What It Is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back