Learn about ALS
Country
INA
State
Jakarta
City
Jakarta
First of all i hope everyone here is doing well and always in God's blessings
I wolud like to share how my symptoms progress with you all.

I have seen my neuro last week and he still cannot figured out what is happening with me.
He did some blood test and the result seems normal except the cholesterol a tad bit high (still in normal capacity tho). My blood pressure is quiet high as per week it goes 140/90 150/90 and last week 160/100. He suspect it because of the hypertension and gave me some medication.
As i already 3 days since the medication i dont feel my symptoms get better in fact it goes worse :(

Right now i can see the occurance of foot drop in my right ankle (it streched further than the left as I sit at the edge of table while my foot hanging), my gait starts to get awkward too.
My right foot also get weakened, it present as i get up from chair or indian sit i rely my weight on the left unconsinuosly.
When i climb the stairs i can sense that my left foot lift my body stronger than the left.
The dexterity in my right arm is also declining. My right hand fingers is stiff and i cant do some finger gymnastic as easy as the left hand fingers.
When i type the keyboard or holding the mouse for a while, my fingers starts to cramp and get even more stiff.

At this point i'm pretty convince i had MND because of the foot drop, stiffness and weakness.

I'm sorry that i wrote too long
But can anybody please inform me any disease related to the symptoms aside from MND?
I get really stressed out as i will getting married in the early months next year

My right foot also get weakened, it present as i get up from chair or indian sit i rely my weight on the left unconsinuosly.
When i climb the stairs i can sense that my left foot lift my body stronger than the right. sorry misstype

Firstly, the members here are not doing well, they have a terminal illness and we lost another member today.

Secondly this should get merged with your other thread, you should not just start new threads to ask the same questions over.

Thirdly we have answered you, work with a doctor and leave the internet alone. We are not doctors, we are experts on MND and you have been answered on that one, we can't pull other diseases out to display to you!

Best wishes and hope you 'do well'. Obviously you are stressed out as you said, get some psychiatric help, it will do you the world of good.

im sorry but what is this foot drop thing. i see it all the time. when someone is asking of it als. my feet never did anything that i know of. is there a thread on here for it.

>Firstly, the members here are not doing well, they have a terminal illness and we lost another member today.

>Secondly this should get merged with your other thread, you should not just start new threads to ask the same questions over.

>Thirdly we have answered you, work with a doctor and leave the internet alone. We are not doctors, we are experts on MND and you have been answered on that one, we can't pull other diseases out to display to you!

>Best wishes and hope you 'do well'. Obviously you are stressed out as you said, get some psychiatric help, it will do you the world of good.

-------------

Well -- Several of us have tried to share our experience with you and your fears.

The consensus seems to be that you need to resolve your issues with medical professionals and/or do not have ALS.

We do empathize with your fears, but there is no more we can help you with at this time.

This note is not to deter you from your investigations, but just not on this forum.

You asked, we answered, so please move on.

If you think you have a motor neuron issue, see your Primary Care Provider and get a referral to a motor neuron qualified neuro, note: most are NOT ALS/MND (Motor Neuron Disease) experienced!

Anxiety can be a real problem that can endanger your physical health. Make sure you tell your medical practioner what you are feeling as well as how you are feeling.

No need to reply. Goodbye and best regards.

-----
Max
-----
onset 9/2010, diagnosed with ALS by Stanley Appel 8/29/2013
It Is What It Is ...

Indonesianman: "can anybody please inform me any disease related to the symptoms aside from MND?"

Sorry, no. We don't pretend to be doctors. As Tillie said, we are MND experts, but that's all.

To discuss anything but ALS, you must go somewhere else.

Davbo49, foot drop is when your ankle no longer holds up your foot. It can't be controlled. It doesn't come and go, it just gets continually worse and AFO's are needed to support the ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back