Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
SC
City
Greenville
I posted a while back and was told to see a Dr. I did and had a nerve conduction study done. I was told I had no muscle wasting, no neuropathy, and everything looked like a teenageer. They did find some aggiatation of the Unlar nerve. However, I still have twitiching all over my body. My forearms get very tight for no reason and my wrists and thumbs feel very weird. I have not lost any strength in the gym. I realize anxiety can cause much of this. Please let me know what you think. I am not being disrepectful, just still very scared. Thank you in advance.

Does not sound like ALS.
What did the doctor say?

She said no to ALS because I did not have symptoms of ALS. But with the all the twitching I cant get it out of my head. Yes, I am now see a therapist.

Ask your therapist for a strategy to assist you to stop coming to a website to ask terminally ill people to give you pity, which actually is very disrespectful whether you think you mean it that way or not.

All the best, you have a condition that can be treated and cured, go make that happen!

You need to look elsewhere for your answers. We are not doctors and arent going to even try to give you a diagnosis. This is a support forum for people with ALS and their caretakers and family and friends who love and care for them. Doesn't look like you fit in this category. So, please go away. Kim

>So, please go away. Kim

you are always so nice ... as opposed to gtf outta here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back