Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Nc
City
Buies creek
I've been having breathing difficulties for about 3 months now and swallowing for about 1 month. Maybe once a day I'll choke up in water and idk if that me just being over worried or an issue. I also have excess saliva.

As for the breathing issues I've felt short of breath for three months. I self only wake in the middle of the night and I can sleep on my back. I had a pulmonary test the other day and my FVC was at 90% or 5.29L my Fev1 was at a 75% or 3.95L.

Should I be worried?

Also I'm 20 and I've read the stickies.

I've been having breathing difficulties for about 3 months now and swallowing for about 1 month. Maybe once a day I'll choke up in water and idk if that me just being over worried or an issue. I also have excess saliva.

As for the breathing issues I've felt short of breath for three months. I self only wake in the middle of the night and I can sleep on my back. I had a pulmonary test the other day and my FVC was at 90% or 5.29L my Fev1 was at a 75% or 3.95L.

Should I be worried?

I would NOT worry about ALS if I were you.
Certainly you should follow your doctors advice on finding out what the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back