im asking for everyones help please i need it bad please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidortiz

Reason
Other
Country
US
State
ca
City
chino
Hello my name is david im 27 years of age im scared to death i have als no disrespect to anyone that has it but i just cant shake these symptoms , my symptoms are, started, left leg weakness i could still walk but i couldint balance on my tippytoes on that leg it was hard then a lil down the road it switched to the right leg and i was constantly trying to balance on my tippytoes but one leg always seemed stronger then the other and they would both switch off in strength and weakness and when i would try to run it felt so weird like i was gona trip and fall but i didint and now my arms feel weak and heavy and with the littlest activity i get this weird sensation in my legs like i wana sock them it dosent hurt just feels anoying and they got super sore for like 5 days straight and i bruise easily and like today i judt feel exhausted and sick like my whole body is hot i feel dizzy and i wana collapse and my hands are in a constant tremor and munor twitching everywhere out of nowhere please let me know if this sounds like als please

No it does not. At all.

Another dual id

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back