Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Mississippi
City
Mccomb
I started to experience tingling in my left leg about a week ago until it went to the rest of my body. I started to twitch all over and my body started to ache and throb. I had neck, back, chest, rib, leg, and arm pain for days. I also had frequent headaches and eye twitches. Now I feel better although I still have tight leg and arm muscles and little twitches. I wanted to know was this stress because I'm a 24 year student with no healthcare so I can't go to the doctor.

There are free clinics everywhere. We aren't qualified to answer your questions. You are about the 6th 20 some year old to post in a day. Do you think ALS is some kind of joke? All the posts are exactly the same and mention anxiety and then you are in your twenties. Let's at least make our post the 30's next time.

Last edited:
There are free clinics everywhere. We aren't qualified to answer your questions. You are about the 6th 20 some year old to post in a day. Do you think ALS is some kind of joke? All the posts are exactly the same and mention anxiety and then you are in your twenties. Let's at least make our post the 30's next time.

No, I don't think it's a joke, I never experience anxiety until my mother pass 2 months ago and all if this was new to me when all of this came about.

Skipper,

Hmmm... think I posted about this a few Threads back. Just keep tellin' 'em "how it is" until the Ice Bucket thing fades away. Or... the person, group or network harassing the Forum gets bored. Oooops... my opinion again.

PS. Or finally gets discovered.

If you think you have anxiety why are you here? We aren't psychiatrists. If you are a college student check with them. They might be able to refer you.

If you think you have anxiety why are you here? We aren't psychiatrists. If you are a college student check with them. They might be able to refer you.

Sorry if I mad you mad. I only ask because I can't afford to go to the doctor to get check out and I didn't know about the free clinics until you told me. I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back