Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
NY
City
Elmhurst
OK so I know that some of you are going to just say, go see a doctor. But I want to rest my worried mind. A few days ago me and my friends took a road trip from NYC to Montreal, I drove the whole way, it's about 7 hours. The second night we were there, my foot started to go numb and feel weak. The very next day it went away, until a day or two later, which its stayed this time, that was 2 days ago. Now my leg feels sort of weak near my ankles and my calf feels like it's a little crampy. I've passed all of the strength tests, but it still feels strange. I was wondering if this could be foot drop? The most pain I would say comes from my arch, and the toes feel kind of strange too. I don't know if it's the 7 hour drive there and half of the drive coming back. It also incidentally feels weird to drive now, I find that my foot gets very tired.

Thanks!

>OK so I know that some of you are going to just say, go see a doctor.

go see a doctor.

Enjoy your road trip and please don't mess with us. You're not the least bit funny!

How am I being funny? I'm being completely serious. And the road trip was the other day. I am feeling this a few days after.

My muscles ache after driving just for a hour and I don't have any type of muscle problems. Give us a break!

>How am I being funny? I'm being completely serious.

read the stickies on this sub forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back