Other
Country
GR
State
Attiki
City
Athens
Hello everyone,

Well after 6 months of twitching, fear, panic and several good neurological exams and clean EMGs, unfortunately now I'm dealing with a REAL issue.
Suddenly since yesterday my left index finger is significantly weaker than the right.
Not in pressing it with the thumb but in lifting strength on its own. That was sudden and remains like that for 24h without improvement. Also middle finger seems to be similarly affected but in lesser level...
I'm so sad that I realize that all these months all these strange feelings I had were not part of my brain but were real issues that no one took me serious about them.
I'm 36 and I'm sorry that I will have to deal with ALS and leave behind my family....
Sorry for my negativity but that's exactly how I feel now

Obviously sorry for my spelling too... Things got worst

Hello everyone,

Well after 6 months of twitching, fear, panic and several good neurological exams and clean EMGs, unfortunately now I'm dealing with a REAL issue.
Suddenly since yesterday my left index finger is significantly weaker than the righ.....t.

Suddenly? That should be your clue. Clean EMG should be your clue. Several good neuro exams should be your clue.

The REAL issue is......

I would be calling my neurologist asap. You need to get to the bottom of this as fast as possible. It is really taxing on one to think that they have a serious problem.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back