Reason
Other
Country
SE
State
Vastra Gotaland
City
Stockholm
Hello. I got some questions. I know that ALS is very diff from person to person.

1. Is muscle soreness in ALS getting better with stretching, easy workout?

2. Is the muscle soreness/weakness worse in morning or evening?

3. Is it "normal" to have twitching/faciculations/popcorn ALL over body, with early onset ALS?

4. Do ALS patients get worse when having a cold/flue or with stress?

5. Do ALS patients have muscle soreness all over the body, same time, up and down. One day better and one day worse.

6. Do ALS patients have burning nerve feelings?

7. Is it normal with ALS to have scatica nerve pain?

Thank you

Damn , I thought I was worried.

1-read stickies

2- explain ur situation.

3- listen and decipher the knowledge from the bull jargon , search around old posts.

4- see a doctor.

5- chill out

On March 30, you said,
"I have talked this through with my dad, and I will be calling a psychiatrist tomorrow."
Did you follow through?

Obviously not.

Hello. I got some questions. I know that ALS is very diff from person to person.

* ask your doctor

* ask your doctor

3. Is it "normal" to have twitching/faciculations/popcorn ALL over body, with early onset ALS?

* possibly

* some do, might turn inti pneumonia

5. Do ALS patients have muscle soreness all over the body, same time, up and down. One day better and one day worse.

Not me

No

Ask a doctor

Thank you

See a doctor and ask these questions
Read all the stickies

Back to back...

PS. Energy1, follow your own advice, leave the Forum and go on with your life. Christopher, see that psychiatrist, leave the Forum and go on with your sessions.

Thank you

If someone said they had these symptoms, I would tell them A) to celebrate, because none of this sounds like ALS at all, and B) to follow their doctor's advice.

Christopher, you haven't presented here any symptoms of ALS. Celebrate that. Then go see your doctor (but not about ALS).

Back to back...

PS. Energy1, follow your own advice, leave the Forum and go on with your life. Christopher, see that psychiatrist, leave the Forum and go on with your sessions.

Yeah yeah... Ur prob right Clearwater.... I plan on leaving here as soon as possible... Except for those who care to keep in contact....

I'm better at giving advice, not following it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back