Other
Country
SE
State
Sweden
City
Arboga
Thanks for reading and helping me.

I am 27 yrs old Male with no anxiety problems, until recently, when i found out about all neurological diseases. Bad idea to read on google. Worst ive ever done. 1 year ago i started to feel tingling, vibrations in left leg, and ulvar nerve compression in both hands same time, every night. after 3 months i started to get vibrations in head, lips, hands and legs. My left leg felt a Little more clumsy then the other, but no Clinical weakness. after 7 months from the start of symptoms i started to have bodywide twitches and faciculations. Constant faciculations in both calves. Now, a year later, i got stiff muscles in all limbs, and also yaw and neck. And still constant faciculations in both calves, feets, hands and in tounge , like ive been having since 10 month back.(Confirmed by neurologist). If i sit to long in car seat, i start to have nervepain(Sciatica) from hips to toes. I also have Cold feets. I have no Clinical weakness. I have shaky muscles all over, and it feels Little wierd to walk downstairs but its no problem to do things with hands, feets and no problems with any strenght test. It also feels like my nerves is hyper sensitive inside my body. Its like i can feel them in my elbows and knees. Can this be ALS? What do you Think? I got EMG and MRT in 3½ weeks.

Thank you alot for reading all this. God bless you.

It gets better when i sleep, and its better in the morning..

As you know we are not doctors here. Worrying just causes your body added stress. Your symptoms could be caused by a variety of things. I know that waiting more than a day or two can be unbearable when it concerns your health. but try to do things that you enjoy to take your mind of this for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back