Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
CO
State
Bogota
City
Bogota
Hi guys its me again! I was doing better until i noticed my right foot looks funny. Can you please let me know what u think!
I have been twitching for 6 months but I just cant seen to get over the scare.

View image: image

View image: image

You obviously don't have any consideration for what this disease actually is, what it actually does to the PALS that come here, and the CALS that look after them and come here.

Take your foot to a doctor, then believe what they tell you.

I do have consideration and respect you all. Im just really scared all the time. The top link is the right and the bottom
Is the left. I feel like the right foot looks weird.

Your feet look fine, perfectly normal, and neither looks weird.

I looked at them, then had to go back and read which one you thought was weird and figure it out--because they are fine. you are being irrational. please leave the forum.

Manyquestions, You have started 6 (SIX) different Threads.

Manyquestions, You have started 6 (SIX) different Threads.

And that is why I say you have no consideration for people who actually have this disease! WHY would you think people who are truly suffering would want to look at your normal feet and pander to your paranoia? I'm afraid today is not a day to annoy me - my husband is unable to do anything for himself and today was told he has to stop eating the tiny bits of puree he has been managing as he now has his second serious chest infection from inhaling food. His feet look about as normal as yours BTW.

Your feet look perfectly normal to me. If you think that you are having foot problem a foot doctor is who you should be consulting. we are not foot doctors.

Rick

Visually, your feet look perfectly normal and healthy. Please, people, do not compare left and right and freak out if they are not identical. Bodyparts do not look identical, it is even normal to have more wrinkles, dents etc on one side.

If your anxiety level has come to the point where you compare body parts and take pictures of them, and then post on a forum instead of visiting a healthcare professional, you should consider counselling. Health anxiety is real, and can completely wreck your life.

Visit a podiatrist if you have issues with your feet.

Kosmos is quite right. Some people who come here are just looking to chat under the guise of an ALS issue. There are people who harm themselves to gain attention. Some issues are psychosomatic.

I looked at your pictures, and Hate to be the one to tell you this but,

Your hands look messed up.

Feet look ok.

Casey are you joking? The op was told by her neuro hands were fine and her pictures looked normal to those who responded to the hand thread. Did you look at Tracy's picture on that thread and think it was op's by any chance?

I had no idea the OP had actually previously posted pictures of their hands!
Maybe not so funny now.

I retract my original comment and say this:

Your feet look normal, find a new hobby.

casey

CGARS,

There is also a video pertaining to one of her concerns. New Thread Dec 5th 2013. Not being a Neurologist I couldn't comment... other than she has pretty white teeth. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back