Finally seeing neuro! young man praying for good report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovellholiday

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
south carolina
City
charleston
Hey guys, ive been posting here a while and have been trying to figure out what has been the cause of my symptoms. All of them ive elarborated in my previous posts. After having my cpk redone, it has gone down from 500+ to 329, somewhat normal range. However, a doctor ive seen before and saw me two days ago hs referred me to a neuro as my twitching and left side weakness has not gotten better, along with some concerns about heart palps and reoccuring muscle stiffness in all limbs and torso. Im just glad to be able to be seen by a neuro finally because i have enough savings for just one trip.

Let's try this again ok....?

Like ya'. Love ya'. Feel bad for ya'....but please go away until AFTER you see the neuro. There are some folks on here who are going through unimaginable things and every few days you pop up with another set of angsts.....it is if you don't take the issues that many here face seriously....

When you do that, it makes me mad and that doesn't bring out the best in my sparkling personality.

You're right Media, I guess I'm felt I should update on at least that part. Hopefully within the next month of so I won't have to post period. I know I'm not the only 20 year old hypochondriac posting here and I apologize for it :-(

Be careful of what you're happy for... Neuros can commit people.

Right you are Clearwater, my mom and dad have grown tired of me and my depression over this and have threatened to take me to an infamous medical center by the name of MUSC. Apparently they commit patients with high anxiety like me. Not hoping for that one bit

Yep, like in the movie where a patient was escaping from a mental institution and Dom Deluise yelled out, "The man's nuts... grab 'em!"

Maybe you'll get the help you need... one way or another.

I quit.

I really hope so Clearwater. Everyones been pretty lax about this except me. I guess I really have no right to complain because no of my docs except the one who's seen me twice seemed concerned, but I guess its the constant twitching, throbbing limbs and fatigue that has me so on edge. Sorry for mucking up this forum but I really have no one else to turn to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back