Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
south carolina
City
charleston
I've posted here a while now, probably close to 60 times since December, which would make me seem a little panicky, and I'm sorry for the intrution I caused. To be honest, I've been dealing with fatigue and breathlessness since the age of 17(when i started weightlifting), and think this might have something to do with it because now at 20 every joint that can pop, including my chest, does pop, my fatigue is to the point where I have let all my hobbies (building computers, playing video games, exercise) go because of the lack of energy in my limbs. Like the title says, however, i think it would be best to leave the forum, for the PALS that have assisted me and my benefit. All my family members seem to deny that im limping and go by 2 doctors' opinion of anxiety with one "clean" clinical exam, and with odds like that i figured i might as well just get used to feeling bad and just try to be happy, which scouting these forums wont help. Thank you all for your opinions on my symptoms, pray for me please.

YOU need to pray, very hard and beg him for help. Help for yourself and not from others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back