Not open for further replies.

jaylay80

Country
uk
State
northamptonshire
City
northants
Hi, I'm having a really hard time at the minute as my symptoms have gotten worse over the last 3 weeks.

I'm getting reccurent cramps that just pop up all over my body.
Between ribs, inner thighs, calf muscles, feet, , everywhere
These happen when I am trying to relax.
I am also having a constant quivering feeling in my right leg (especially behind my knee) and my leg is getting very tight..
I have a lot of muscle twitches all over and I have noticed them in my neck and even my lips

In 33 years I have never really suffered at all with cramp and have never been overly worried about my health, though I have become anxious about my symptoms recently.
I had a clean mri 5 weeks ago.
my muscles feel sore and tired when I wake up but I can't notice any weakness as of yet, though I don't make it a habit to self check.
I'm concerned because I notice a lot of people seemed to have suffered the same symptoms as me before being dignosed.
I really am low at the minute and I feel like clinical weakness may be just around the corner.

I'm not sure what to do next and its hard to think of anything else.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Jamie.

You've started a new thread. You got some excellent advice in your first thread. Maybe re-read them again. And... schedule an appointment to see a doctor. No one here is. Patience.

I know what you are telling me is right, I just get so worked up and worried.

From my understanding,diagnosing this disease is a long process.

Because of the fact that my first and only symptom of something occuring with my nervous system was pure high anxiety, I have just been labeled as being mentally ill and its so frustrating.

As soon as I go to a dr they look at my history over the past 4 months and don't take my concerns seriously.

Everyone around me thinks that this is all psychological and when I look at the fact that 4 months ago i was claiming to have a neurological disease and since then, other than a constant headache and a stiff back

I have been daft in the sence that I have basically posted the same thing in a number of threads but its a combination of fear and frustration.

I know what you are telling me is right, I just get so worked up and worried.

Because of the fact that my first and only symptom of something occuring with my nervous system was pure high anxiety, I have just been labeled as being mentally ill and its so frustrating.

As soon as I go to a dr they look at my history over the past 4 months and don't take my concerns seriously.

I will refrain from repeating threads as i know it is daft.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back