Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Georgia
City
Macon
Hi, first of all I am 33 years old male. Over the last several (3) months, I have been having right lower leg pain. It is a heaviness when I stand. It hurts awfully bad. When I drive my truck the next day, the back of my leg muscle is sore. My muscles are so tight. The pain radiates down from my knee to the front of my shine to the back of my leg. Now the bottom of my right foot hurts when I stand on it. The leg feels inflammation, making it hard to bring my foot up and down. I can feel it burning sometimes. Can you please give me some insight on to whether or not this possibly could be ALS? Thank you for your time and God bless!

Your first stop should be a doctor. It could be anything, but I wouldn't worry about a fatal illness until the doctor says something. It could be arthritis, pulled muscle, torn tendon or pinched nerve. You need to go to the doctor.

Thank you. I am just really scared right now, and thinking the worst.

Stop thinking the worst, just go to the doctor. You could be over thinking something that is easily fixed. Only a doctor can answer your questions and relieve your fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back