Not open for further replies.

ltr

Country
US
State
NY
City
Elmira
I left the forum a short while ago because I find myself on the fragile side because of my illness and couldn't take, what I considered to be "attacks" by a member or two about a couple of my posts. I apologize for my outburst and hope my friends here have not changed their view of me. I have been asked by several members to not leave and from those PM's I have realized that I do have people on this forum who care about me.....and my posts. I thank all of you for letting me know you care.

I suggested privately to Cindy that it might help to make a new section to the forum for people with symptoms they fear could be related to ALS. I am disheartened to see one of the replies that says this is not what a couple of members wanted, when the posts clearly stated that it is! Nevertheless, I hope that the new section of the forum will give members who are looking for ways to deal with their MND and to help make their lives easier the choice of where to go on the forum.

So, I hope that I am welcome to come back and, as always, I will be here to help anyone anyway that I can.

And thanks moderators for the new section, it certainly gives everyone here a choice!

Leslie

Sorry Leslie I am way behind in my reading of posts and didn't realise that you were one of the people feeling unwelcome. Let me be the first to say welcome back.
AL.

Together we provide hope, information, support, and friendship to people affected by ALS/MND. Mothers, daughters, brothers, sisters, patients, caregivers and friends alike.

This is on the front page of the site. You can be a friend of anyone on this site and still be welcomed as much as someone with the disease. I hope this helps explain the way we try to work things here. This is a unique site.
AL.

I've been busy myself and didn't realize that some members may be feeling singled out, or unwelcome.

Whatever we can do to help, make things easier, and ensure that people feel welcome.

I'm glad we were able to find a simple solution to a complex problem.

Please always feel free to contact a moderator with any issues and hopefully we can find a way to rectify things.

Cheers,

David

Now, here's the forum that I first saw, the people who got me through my worst times! Thanks all...I need you all. Leslie

For ltr

Hi Leslie, Don't let anyone or anything keep you away from the Forum. It is one of the best Therapies I know of. Stay with us, I have been keeping up with the posts but waited to reply. Just wanted to say the right thing. Fondly, Beebe

Beebee.....you've got class! Thanks!

Ltr...welcome back...:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :eek: :eek: ;-) ;-) ;-)

OK....i will c yall tomorrow..it's lights out here. I've just taken my ambien and if i keep writing stuff, it will be at your own risk.....lol

c yall

jamie

For Jamiet

Hi Jamie, Your Welcome and Thank you. I speak the truth!Hope you had a good nights rest and have a good day. My Best to you, Beebe

Welcome back Leslie

Nice to have you back Leslie, and Thanks Cindy for the new section: DO I HAVE ALS/ IS THIS ALS?

Paty
Husband's Caregiver DX 10/17/05
BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO

Thanks Paty but I can't take credit for either teh idea or the implementation of it. THat was a group decision! Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back