Country
BRA
State
são paulo
City
franca
hello,
good night
is already well varies assorted questions on this forum, I appreciate the response of all, it is difficult for some to answer this question, but we think that it's time to explain what I'm going through, and my name olimpio, am 38 years old old, well it all started on November 23 last year, when I felt a contraction in the thigh, curiosity searched the meaning of spasm on the internet, which led me to als, this day have no peace.
*I got an appointment with neuro November 28, which was not very productive, because he did not give much attention to the spasms, so did the strength test, said it was young for this disease, etc..
But my body spasm by increased already had spasms in thighs, hands, shoulders, arches of the foot, back, stomach, the palm near the thumb coming to catch it, today I'm twitching thigh, the coast and the spasms muscle of little finger reaching even move, left hand, it would be normal in this als get to move a limb or finger.
Many will ask me if I have done emg, I did not know you guys with system, but one in here emg public health system so next year, and I can not afford to pay hum.
within various reports I've read some people say that spasms were first symptom noticed that als, but also saw several reports that are coming spasms, weakness and atrophy after, I know each case varies from patient to patient, I have an appointment to hum neuro here 3 months.
I am diabetic and 8 years, about 2 years now, my diabetes goes above 250 db, but I have some time to quepouco neuropathy.
My doubts would be after 210 days without any symptoms, I had a chance to have als or bfs.
I thank everyone for the comprehension of my story.
att
olimpio

I really think what you have experienced is a result of diabetes.

I think a lot of people who come to this fourm looking for answers may in fact be caused by Diabetic Neuropathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back