Learn about ALS
Country
Uk
State
Nottingham
City
Nottingham
Hi everyone.
I just wanted to update everyone and hopefully offer some hope to people out there who liked have been in turmoil for the last few mo ths over the possibility of als
My husband has recently had his mri and thankfully it has detected a couple of protruding discs on his spinal cord...we will not await an apt from the neurosurgeon and wait for his operation
I just wanted to thank each ad every person who has been there for me during my neurotic times...,,to say my husband had so many als symptoms yet the problem appears to be something completely different will hopefully offer some hope to people who have been in my position
I wish everyone the best of health and to those brave people battling the als fight you are all a true Inspiration and a great comfort to people who need it most
God bless xxx

Jojo,

Great that your hubby has something fixable, though too bad he would be facing surgery.

So... How's the baby? Have you officially met yet?

That is happy news. I wish you and your family joy.

Thank you both for your kind words ......
Ottawagirl I have not yet met the baby lol I will meet her some time around the end of April although I must admit I look ready to burst now !
I have a sneaky feeling that baby,operation and all will
Probably come at around the same time but I'm determined to deal with that when it happens..
Sending love xx

Please, I know you'll be busy, but post a pic of the baby when you can!
We'd love to see her!

Best wishes to you!

I most certainly will ottawagirl .....thanx again for all your support
Sending billions of kindest wishes xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back