Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
usa
City
city
Lets get all our minds off of everything...
I know with symptoms that can be hard.
Lets write something funny, cute or sweet that has recently happened.,

Ok at the shelter we were talking about friends and people we could really trust.
One guy (gotta love him)
Said... well i have friends, but nobody i would trust to rob a bank with...
I told him "i would trust you enough to rob a bank with you... (mind you neither of us are criminals joking purposes only)
But you wouldn't trust me only because i would drop the gun! he laughed and said.. baby girl dont wory i would have your back! we both laughed so hard.

Once when my friend called my 4 year old grandson a jumping bean he declared "No im a humanbeing!"
Lol.
Ok share something fun!

Ha!

We have a jokes thread... Very funny too. Check it out if you want a good laugh.

Ysabel . . .Are you able to stay at the shelter during the day? I would hate to think of you having to walk around all day . . . And is there a special area for people who are ill? I hope you are able to get some good rest. Sorry, don't have a joke . . .

I did not realize there was a joke area.
Actually im exhausted but i had to leave the shelter my time was up there.
Im outside at a hotel waiting till they open in the morning im trying to make the best of the situation.
Tomorrow im calling a nurse that may help me get into housing. Im not upset thats just the way things go. But i will post further humor in the humor section. Never mind i got in tonight!
things are gona get better soon. Got to be positive.

Last edited:
Petlover they did allow me to stay there during the day and do chores no more than three chores a day.
Being im not diagnosed anything yet one of the case managers insisted i did not want to work. I nearly blew a gasket! i was thinking (but did not say) i been working before you were even thought of. I always had at least some odd job even cleaning yards at 7 for pocket change. But i kept my cool. For one nobody knows how much i loved my career at sea. I applied before my muscles got really too weak. I got an email stating eligible reffered. Now that hurts because unless this is easy to treat i wont be able to accept that position. So long story short... that was a stab in my heart. I thoroughly enjoyed ship life previously. Career wise the love of my life. So thats why at times i get so frustrated. But everything will work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back