anyone heard of bulbar onset before age 30? 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Austin
Hi everyone,

My neuro confirmed I had ulnar slowing across the left elbow and mild Polyphasia in the left first dorsal interosseous.

I see an ent tomorrow and if he finds no abnormalities I think I will be able to give up this anxiety and dread. I am experiencing hypernasal speech and it looks like one side of my soft palate is very slightly lower than the other.

In all my obsessive searching, i didnt manage to find any cases of bulbar below age 30, is there any such person on this forum?

I thought you said in a previous thread that you wouldn't be coming back here. Give it a rest, man - you have already been told by many people, including your doctor, that you don't have ALS. I'm sorry if you're hoping for a different answer than that.

Yeah sorry, I regretted making this thread almost instantly after posting it. If someone could delete this, that would be great. If not, I suppose it will get buried soon enough.

Big guy, you mentioned you were seeing the ENT last week? I hope the visit went well and you had a good outcome. If you want you can close the thread yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back