Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
MN
City
Eagan
Hi everybody. I'm new here but have been reading a lot of posts over the last few weeks. First, I'd like to say you are all very internally strong to share your situation with people. That is not an easy thing to do. I'm interested in MND's for a couple of reasons: 1) I'm going through a diagnosis for something (very early stages) and 2) MND's don't seem to get nearly enough attention like other diseases do. I hope I can help the ALS and other MND's community through being there and whatever else I can do. I'm a good listener and hope to make some good friends on this site. I hope to hear from some of you in the near future. :smile:

Awareness can always use help, and Stue at ALS Guardian Angels can use whatever help he can get. Check his place out if you are interested in helping the Als community

Thanks! I will look into it.

Our goal here is to first and foremost support those with MND, and those that love them. We are normally happy to answer questions and welcome new members, so please don't think my comment about Stu and the Angels was in any way snide; it wasn't.

If we can help while you are on your journey, let us know.

Not at all notme. I found the site very informative and it's good to know information like that. I want to help in anyway i can, so giving me that kind of info is good. :lol:

Another site that is forum based is PLM. They support multiple diseases. Many are MND related.

We need all the help we can get on getting the word out there. Update us later on your progress towards a diagnosis. Best wishes to you.

I appreciate the info! I will check that out as well. I posted my symptoms but it went to moderation so it may be a couple of days before it shows up. I know they are busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back