Learn about ALS
Country
IL
State
israel
City
tel aviv
Hey,
I have a fear of ALS for a few weeks now, and I must say I read alot about this disease because back at the time I had a twitch that didn't go away for a few days. I opened a topic about it a few weeks ago here, and I read the diffrence between weakness and clinical weakness associated with ALS.

I just had a guitar leasson where my hand really got tired after short while, and I can't remember this is happend to me before.
Before clinical weakness where things starts to fall from your hand do you feel your hand tired and can't get grip on something or it happend just like that?

Iv'e been to a neurolagisit a month ago and told him I had twitching and I search on google and he explained to me very kindley and checked my reflexes and send me home and told me to take care my anxiety issues, which I started to do. But not I'm fearing that maybe I saw him to soon and maybe I should go back to him.

How long have you been playing the guitar

Roie316 sounds like you were lucky to find a kindly neurologist. Sounds like he gave you some good advice. Take care of yourself and listen to the neurologist. It would help your anxiety to lessen if you didn't hang around here Blessings to you.
Laurel

If you could feel weakness before it happened, especially hand weakness, I would have dropped and broken many, many less mugs, would still own a crock pot, and less food would have to be cleaned out of my carpet by the dog.

My hands did not feel like they were getting weaker, they just were. For all that matters, I even thought there was a conspiracy going on and someone in my house was intentionally tightening the mayonase jar to tight on purpose! When the conspiracy spread to include toothpaste manufacturers and coffee creamer flip lids, I realized that my weakness had spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back