Not open for further replies.

Concearnedyoungfemale

Country
Ca
State
Ca
City
California
In march 2012 I noticed I had a wired vibrating felling in my tongue when sucking on candy or a milkshake through a straw. My tongue seems to feel weak, I often seem to feel tired when talking, like it's effort, feels like its hard to get certain words out , the back of my tongue swallowing part feels weak, lessens strength and my swallowing does not feel as firm and has loosen up. I have scalloped parts my tongue And I notice my tongue has gotten narrow over the years and is not as bulky as it once was. My lips seem flatter also. I might add I was bulimic for 5 years, could this affect my tongue ?

I had a nerve conduction without neddle and a ssep test, my doctor said ssep detects als ? I've never heard of that as a diagnostic tool for Als. I had a normal ncv without needle . Would ncv show als? My face has slimmed and my left foot had a loose slidding grip and the pinky toe seem weak. I've loss appetite and rarely engage in laughing, my face seems emotionless , the doctor doesn't seem to do neddle emg on throat, and I need to have this bulbar fear ruled out , and also I notice when I cry my lips barely quiver anymore and I have shortness of breath, every1 thinks I'm just in a state of anxiety, but these symptoms are real, please give me opinions, I'd like to move on with my life, but I can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back